My Digital Drawing Log : April 2021 Story

April 17, 2021

 HOBBYIST ARTIST

    I finally realized that I'm a hobbyist artist, after loving my current digital drawing progress. Hopefully one day I will dare to perform this role professionally and therefore I will continue practice to achieve the ideal image for my artwork style. 

DIGITAL DRAWING LOG

    It's still mid-April 2021, but I can't wait to create this blog entry! I'm very happy that doing this hobby can be very much progressive with just more patient workmanship per one drawing. I've been told many times to be slow and enjoy every step of drawing progress. Initially, my digital drawing in 2020 was only took 2-4 hours for one picture, from sketch to coloring but since April is a bit different. I try to extend the working time of one image by maximizing the finished result, such as adding a background and also more detail per each image. So this one picture can be spent 6-12 hours. This applies to images with complex details and has a proportion from head to toe. In contrast to the 'waist up' or 'bust up' images, of course it will faster in the process.




SKETCH LOG

    Some unfinished sketchs. My laptop screen got into trouble earlier this month and caused it to turn pink and green. Luckly, I can still work in that condition.


NEW DRAWING TOOLS

    After two days with troubled screen laptop. I got this monitor to help me in the drawing process. I've been looking for ways on YouTube about the issues I'm dealing with. I also very grateful to still be able to work on the image with the help of a monitor that plugged in with an HDMI cable on the laptop that has the problem.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you