𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 : 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐯𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

April 18, 2021

WHAT YOU DOING ? 

    Sometimes I redo my cosplay for makeup practice, since I've been doing makeup content in my YouTube channel. It's common thing for me to do & here's my Yuki Nagato cosplay makeup tutorial that I want to share with you. As comparison, let me share my Yuki Nagato cosplay from 2015 & 2021. I don't feel like I'm making a big change in her makeup, but let me share it with you guys hehe.

MY FIRST YUKI NAGATO APPEREANCE

    I once cosplayed Yuki Nagato around 2015, precisely at an outdoor event in Kuta Beach Bali. Looks like I'm just going around and enjoying the event with my friends while doing a photoshoot. I was so shy at the event that by choosing a character like Yuki, I felt comfortable in doing outdoor cosplay. I'm not a person who always comes to the event but every now and then I want to feel the event even with a little courage hehe..




MY RECENT YUKI NAGATO COSPLAY

    I just started a YouTube channel last year and focus on makeup and crafting content (costume making and cosplay properties). Therefore, I made makeup content with a complete costume and wig that already have, like Yuki Nagato. I did her cosplay, which I hope can help you who want to start cosplay makeup. I've written the step by step for each part and added the photo as a comparator (the before and after eye part in the makeup) as seen in the video.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you