NCT Dream 엔시티 드림 'We Young' MV | Mark Makeup & Costume

January 19, 2021


Today I brought you new makeup content with NCT Dream as my idea. Well, I'm very grateful to "We Young MV" for giving me an energy recharge when I'm tired of digital drawing.

These two costumes I made from clothes that are already in my closet, can you say it's recycled? I cut and sewed in such a way that it formed like Mark's costume. Does it looks good? It's been more than two weeks hanging in my room, so I think it's the right time to do Mark's makeup look based from We Young MV.


The most special part is the background. This one is the painting that our family has had since I was very young. I like the blue color and it looks similar to the color on the MV of NCT Dream - We Young. So I came up with the idea to make it into the content of my latest makeup video. Oh, a special shout out for the starlings in the painting, we called it "Jalak Bali", it's an endemic animal of Bali Island (where I live and I was born).


This is the part of the shirt I've recycled.









 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you