𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

January 19, 2021

Recreate makeup that inspired by Indonesian's food seasoning. 

Personally, I choose garlic because it's easy to create an idea for head accessories also it's accordance with my eyeshadow palette. I described this garlic with a cute look with a choice of a musty pink color with a straight line (the chin part) like the one on the garlic skin. I'm quite happy with the results of this makeup because of the experiment for plump lips and freckles on the cheeks. 

Garlic itself has many uses, in addition to being a kitchen seasoning is also used as a medicinal ingredient. That's why I describe it with a cutie side of makeup because of its many uses in this life, so the meaning can get to the audience. I'm grateful to be able to customize the background as well as wigs for this theme.









The three of us did the same makeup theme, with a choice of garlic-ginger-red chilies. It's fun to try applying vegetables with facial makeup.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you