𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚 𝐌𝐕 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞

January 08, 2021

So, I've been challenging myself quite sometimes by accepting costume commission (I'll pat myself more cz you're doing good hey !). I often got commission with short time period to finish, it's like 2 weeks before the commissioners use the costume. It's include the meassurement-pattern making-cutting-sewing-fitting-sending the costume/they pick up the costume at my place.

aespa - Black Mamba MV Costume Set by NAMIEKA


Woah, I wanna say thank you for trusting me till now but I can honestly say that after finishing the commission I'll take a rest for a bit, cz it's exhausting my soul lmao. It's fun to do because I love challenging myself more, but sometimes I know my limit and reject the commission also ! Well, I need money but I'm more willingly to enjoy myself by giving a break time to my soul (well, I just have one soul and it's already rotten to the hell lmao). 


So, here's the photo footage of easpa - Black Mamba MV costume set by NAMIEKA.

I'm glad that I can finish it on time and hoping to be more happy and enjoying my time to finish another costume in the future.










You can also enjoy the living footage by the video on my YouTube channel. I'll leave the link below, so you can enjoy all the details in the dummy.


Thanks for reading my online diary, it's kinda weird that I love to spread happiness and sometimes enjoy crafting so much. See you in another blog entry ! Have a good day and hope you're healthy out there !

Regards


NAMIEKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you