𝐑𝐚𝐦 𝐑𝐞:𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐊𝐀

January 08, 2021

It's been five years already to my last FS trade (Friend/Fan Sign). It's something fun to do, because in the past I used to trade with another cosplayer in my Facebook timeline. For today it's kinda different, cz I give it to the one who support my YouTube channel. Thanks to you guys ! I can make my channel more lively by seeing interaction in the comment section also the like and subscribe button. We don't need to be rush on everything, just enjoy the flow, doing your best and keep it up !

Youtube Header | Ram Re:Zero Makeup Cosplay

Thank to all the participants !

Well, actually I tried to be more active since I'm just staying at home & finish all the commissions (both drawing & costume making thing). So, I think it will be good to doing something than nothing.




You can see the step by step makeup, through link down below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you