๐‰๐ข๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ ๐’๐กล๐ง๐ž๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง (๐‡๐€๐๐€๐Š๐Ž ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐”๐ฉ)

October 22, 2020

I was so curious about this Hanako a few months ago. Finally, I asked for a link to watch this anime through the web link (because it is still in the pandemic period, it is safer to watch alone at home and save more time anyway). I thank my friend for helping me watch this. Somehow, I was interested in the colors of this anime series so that made me want to realize one of his characters through makeup (costest). 

I'm interested in poppies. I've seen this flower in some Korean dramas with traditional clothes as well as anime. Unfortunately I've never met this flower in person. One of the interesting things is, I love Hanako's character and hir twin brother. I didn't expect him to have twins. Both have clothing designs similar to those of schoolchildren in their 50s (cmmiw). If you watch The Grave of Fireflies from the Ghibli series, you'll also find the boys' school clothes used by Hanako (that happened around 1945 when the bombings in Hiroshima and Nagazaki were used by American soldiers)

Back to the reason I wanted to do this makeup is because I love crossdressing. Yes, I thank myself for endlessly trying to get ahead and progress on the making of clothes, makeup, poses and things to love yourself more. 

Some things make me "go" for the costest: I already have softlense with a yellowish-brown color (similar to Hanako's eye color), I can borrow my dad's clothes for costest (it needs to be adjusted again and can only look half-chested because it's short-sleeved). Third, when I searched in e-commerce for Hanako hats, I found a similar one at a fairly affordable price (I once bought a 125k price for a hat like this last year and I got 1/3 of that price at this time huhuhu). Fourth, I already have a short wig similar to Hanako's hair.

This is me with half-finished makeup haha. Do not be surprised or afraid yes ;;; Character makeup sometimes makes you look different and I like that (I think that's good, because you manage to "make" different people just from the results of makeup transformations)


And this is the result of !!! Looks different, doesn't it? I feel satisfied and feel myself "good looking" from this makeup. Hey do you know that I'm crossdressing on these photos?





It's great to be able to take your time to do what you like. With makeup, I can express my creative side and I also thank my dad for lending me his clothes hehe (Surely I wash and return it in good condition). That's it for this post, sorry I didn't take a picture of the "make over" hat I bought to look like Hanako-kun's hat. See you next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you