𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 "𝐇𝐘𝐋𝐓" 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏

October 22, 2020


Finally, I uploaded this makeup here too. You'll see a lot of photos below. Actually, it's happened just because last April I ordered a black turtle neck type shirt and then I saw BLACKPINK's teaser of their song "HOW YOU LIKE THAT" in July. When I saw Lisa's teaser, I immediately thought about making makeup looks inspired by Lisa's photo.

This is Lisa's photo on HYLT teaser

This is me before I make over with makeup


This is the result of my makeup. I'm pretty cool, right? Hehe.. Actually this is all supported by the presence of tools and accessories. Yes, I have a lot of wigs and quite a lot of accessories. So, this all just happens without the need to buy something new.









Actually I had a chance to upload this step by step make up video on Youtube. Unfortunately, the size of the video itself is not suitable for Youtube frames, so I deleted it.. I want to do something nice and beautiful, so I hope in the future I can make a good make up video and hope it can be useful for friends who are confused/want to try on lisa's makeup.

If you are interested, please visit my Youtube account for Jennie's make up video "Ice Cream MV".. I just uploaded it. I also wrote step by step on the video and also some tricks I use when making makeup. Please visit and give constructive comments and suggestions for better content in the future!

Best Regards

Namieka




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you