𝐂𝐋𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐄

October 22, 2020

So, early last month I got an order for CLC costume - Helicopter MV. Honestly, I didn't imagine I'd do a lot of costumes in a short time. I worked on three costumes in 18 days and got them done on time. Actually, this is a brave wal for me. These costumes have several different details but have similarities to the material of the clothes, namely chiffon and satin fabrics.

I don't forget to thank all my friends, who made me strong enough to receive this costume order as well as a lot of friends, both from the scope of the workspace, college friends in the fashion department, and friends who received costume commissions that I asked about the market price of costume making. I'm so grateful. I've never opened my eyes to the merits of costume making, because I've been comfortable with homemade clothes so I've forgotten about this one.

I promise myself, to always be strong and maintain the quality of my costume stitches. Although maybe, the price I set is a little more expensive than the market. Since I went to school, in fashion for quite a while so I have to put myself into every effort and hard work while studying and if i'm going to jump in forever in this industry, I hope people start to appreciate every effort and artwork out of everyone's hands.










BEST REGARDS

NAMIEKA

【Facebook】https://www.facebook.com/namieka17 【IG】 https://www.instagram.com/namieka__

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you