𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈 - 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

August 22, 2020

 I've been fulfilled one of my dream cosplan. 

Scheherazade was one of the kind of cosplan I can't imagine to finish. I'm so grateful to find someone who sells second hand dress and I think it has same details like Scheherazade. I'm still lacking with wig styling so I won't put the results here for this entry. I won't typing too much, cz there's nothing special. It's just me with some creativity to make stuff and that led me to fulfill one of my cosplan list from 2014.




For the red pins around the shoulder, I use cork and recolor it to red as Scheherazade accecories. I once made her skirt pattern and I was think unthinkable to finish it because it was so big. The dress I bought was white plain long dress and me just added lace detail on the front, red ribbon and pins over the front shoulder.

What do you think ? Does it looks same with Scheherazade-sama in the Magi series dress ?


REGARDS


NAMIEKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you