𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐳𝐨 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐔𝐭𝐚 (𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞)

August 01, 2020

Hello


Welcome August !
Oh ya, the Provincial Goverment of Bali has opened the tourism sector, yet it still for regional tourist. Hopefully this is a good start for everyone.

So, from last month I've been working my 5th costume making and this time is from Sakizo Illustration. Thank God, I finished before August 2020. I wanna say thank you so much to Lita (South Korea cosplayer), the one who's inspired me to do costume making of Sakizo Illustration ! I was looking to her photos as well (She's cosplaying Primrose and her partner as Hydrangea). 

Sakizo Illustration - Primrose


Primrose was from Hana Uta Book that created by Sakizo. Here at home, I love to challenging myself and for this time is by making one of Sakizo Illustration Book character into reality. "What challeging for this costume ?" So apparently, I don't buy one single thing here. The material; fabric, lace and so on were already in stock from my DIY section (except long white gloves).

Fabric Manipulation - Smock


"What's is smock ?"
Smock  is fabric manipulation process by measuring and pinching several parts to get certain shape. This technique were used for sleeves area of Primrose costume. 

Because of this pandemic, I'm feeling unwell since last month. Perhaps it's caused from the high stress level or just me tired of being home all the time ? I don't know but I wanna apologize to all my friends that I rejected their invitation to play out. I feel confused and scared, but when I get out I feel more insecure. Am I the only one who experience this ? (I don't try to offend anyone else who's working outside).

The Step by Step

Second attempt "smock" sleeves & sewn on the main shirt.
Lace added (neck line) & skirt adjusted with the torso.

Additional lace (body and sleeves part),  
added white organza to the front of the skirt & big lace in the neck to cover the collar.



Final Step

With long white gloves

Without gloves

Close-up detail of the costume

I didn't make it from the scratch.
just added the lace and ribbon with valve studs 
(make it easy to wash and remove it)


Okay that's all, hopefully I can finish everything well (the wig isn't ready yet).


REGARDS


NAMIEKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you