𝐖𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐬 𝐕𝐬. 𝐗𝐏-𝐏𝐞𝐧

August 22, 2020



Hi ! Thanks for stopping by !
I wanna share my personal experience using these two tablets for my job, which is I'm a beginner in this field and got the opportunity to designing some costumes for my work field in theme park in Bali. This happened in September 2019 and the first tablet I used was Wacom Intuos CTL-4100K-N 5.







From the description of Wacom Intuos product they claimed that the product makes working digitally feel more natural, wide-format active area and lightweight, ergonomic, pressure-sensitive stylus makes work together with the natural feel of a pencil and paper and this series was made to be easy to slide out when inspiration strikes. The product is battery free, has 4 customisable keys so is easist for the user acces the most functions to help the job done quicker. 

As for XP-Pen G540 Pro, they claimed this product for OSU! Gameplay, drawing, painting, sketching etc. Compatible with Mac & Windows, including all major graphics application such as Corel Painter, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. It's battery free so allowing uniterupted play and drawing.

For me, I choose Wacom Intuos as convenient tool to use when working. The feeling when scratching on the surface of the tablet, feel comfortable somewhat different to XP-Pen. I'm little sensitive to the sound of scratches so I prefer Wacom because it doesn't break my concetration. Another advantage, when redesigning setting to the need of the user, I still more comfortable when using Wacom. 

So let's point out the best things about Wacom Intuos CTL-4100K-N 5:
• As the claimed of  "working digitally more natural", I can say that's true. I feel comfortable as beginner in the field of digital drawing.
• The four customisable keys is somewhat useful, but I rarely used it and just press the function on the keyboard.
• They have separate cable, connecting your PC with your tablet. Well, sometimes I use the cable for charging my bluetooth speaker.



The XP-Pen G540 Pro is my personal tablet. I bought it when my friend come to the event in college design and offering me to buy it since I'm a beginner and the seller said it can be used for drawing. The product is more affordable than Wacom and they gave bag to put the tablet inside. The weakness of this product is the cable is not separated, so if that broke you need to buy the new one (the new tablet).

How about your personal drawing tablet guys ?
I'm glad I can join digital work for drawing and can even contribute to designing clothes.
Some pictures were downloaded from their official site and I'm not promoted for this statement. I'm sorry if there any writting that not pleased, it's purely personal experience.


REGARDS



NAMIEKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you