𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐘

July 11, 2020

submitted to my sns (ig : @namieka__)


Hi, it's me again with cosplay costume making ! 
I've been updated the result through my cosplay account (instagram), and here I tried to blabbering (no) abaut the process making. Actually, I don't even know the name of this design ;;;; I've been loving this costume since 2010-2011, the time when I'm about to enter cosplay world. At that time, I saw cosplayers (Sebastian & Ciel) with this pair of costumes and have a great cosplay photo set ! I've been wondering where that place is it and who is the name of cosplayer. Sadly, the photo wasn't with me now (the PC died and me just let it go the another hand) and here I still didn't know the name of those gorgeous people(the cosplayers) :")

So, here I am enjoying the time remembering all of that by realizing a costume.




𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄
 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐊𝐀




So this is failed one. Yup, sometimes you find the difficulties to make the design into reality. The first attempt (2019) bears 90% resemblance to the original design but when I worn it, looks very "full" and stuffy. So I decided to make a second try (2020) and it look good enough for me. Of course it is adjusted to my body shape (I have a short neck) so I help myself with the pattern and measure how long the lace should be in the shape of the shirt.



                                
To complement clothing, we need accessories as well. I also make headdresses, pins and others too.








reference !
Okay, it's end here !
Thanks for reading my blabbering and have a nice day !

Regards


NAMIEKA



【Facebook】https://www.facebook.com/namieka17

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you