𝐄𝐗𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝟓 - 𝐄𝐗𝐩𝐥𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐊𝐊 & 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓

July 20, 2020

Hi ! 
Finally an update from kpop section, which is EXO PLANET #5 - EXplOration in BKK. This concert was my second experience to go to the concert of kpop boy group. I personally just going to accompany my dear friend - Icun, cz she's an EXO-L and myself just an INNER CIRCLE. For me, this was my best thing to be happened, because first time going abroad to wondering around and have a chill day in the concert with my friend.

I have 6 days and 5 night in Thailand and going to the concert in my 3rd day which is 22nd September, 2019 (Jongdae birthday), but unfortunatelly we went in the next day cz our helper (the one who bought ticket for us) said that our tickets already sold to the others ;;;;; My heart broke and same goes with my EXO-L friend ;;; That's really a bad experience, but worth to tell.

Yes, that's lot amount of money and we really want to go to the concert really bad, so I'm there to cheer my friend and yeah we going to the twitter, finding a person who sell tickets with reasonable price (that's difficult, cz you know EXO is really a huge group with lots of love from fans. So if the seller sells tickets with higher price and that would be a bad sign for us huhu). I couldn't count how many accounts I've PM-ed at that time, really tiring day and what a luck, we find someone who sell two tickets for EXplOration Day 3 with reasonable price (7600 Baht for two tickets - oranye/red zone)

Long story short, on 22/09/2019 at 09.00 A.M (breakfast time) the helper said our tickets were sold out, so we need to find another tickets (she told us about the refund). Three hours later, we going back to the room and thinking about finding another one who sell tickets on twitter. At 01.30 P.M, we found someone who sell tickets and match with our budget and we made an appointment to meet at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Tani - Hall 1/4 (I forgot, sorry). Yes, we met them and did a transaction there. So this girl said that she can't go to the concert and willing to sell the tickets to us :")) (THANK YOU SO MUCH //SOBS)


Here's our footage on 2nd day of the concert. 

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGDAE !
P.S : Pink is dress code for second day.




line up neatly before taking photos on the banner.







CONCERT DAY - 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019 

The final day !!
Yup, we returned to the hall where the concert was held, but before that we went to Chatuchak Weekend Market to buy souvernirs.




Change our outfit to match 3rd day dress code (red and black) and come to the ticket booth to get the ticket.




Inside the hall, we came near the start of the concert (05.00 P.M)





After finishing the concert, we went around the hall to take photos.








TIPS FOR YOU WHO WANT TO GOING ABROAD FOR KPOP CONCERT :

1. Buy ticket in the official web ! (I know war ticket is difficult, but worth to try).
2. If you use "JASA TITIP", pls be more careful when choose it. Ask the seller personal data, may be resident card or passport.
3. Ofc see the review on the account. If you're not sure, pls don't do it ! This happened to us, but we trust the seller too much.
4. Twitter is one of the way to get the ticket, but pls note: "you'll be charge with higher price and as often I say - pls be careful".


Last but not least, I'm very happy to come to this concert and hope to come again next time. Ofc, to see other members after they finish completing military service.
LOVE FROM INNER CIRCLE TO EXO AND EXOL !

I got so many freebies :"))

REGARDS



NAMIEKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you