Sakizo - Carousel Costume Making & Accecories

May 22, 2020

Hi, whats up!!
I'm here tried to be alive while dead inside bcs yeah, pandemic is not over yet and here I never go outside to meet friends almost two months. Gosh! I know it's hard but I can pull it out, bless my soul and I respect medical team who's the front liner against Covid-19. 

Here am I just try what I can do which is just staying at home. So, it's my second #doityourself costume for cosplaying in 2020. Hmm, if you asked me about my dream cosplay, may I tell you that's from Sakizo Ilustration's Book, which is really mesmerized my eyes and deep down in my heart, I wanna try to make one of the costume. Glad that it can be happened in 2020, which is in the middle of pandemic ^^;

Sakizo - Carousel.

I made this costume with the material that already set up in my crafting room, which is I don't need to go to the store for everyting. Ah, except when I go to the bank and back to home, I saw the shop that sells sewing equipment, so yeah buy something there cz you don't know when the time for going outside again. (P.S : I bought pantyhose from online store, cz I'm not really sure to buy it here in the Bali).




The photos above are only a part of making cosplay clothes - Sakizo (Carousel).


Long gloves - Carausel.

Long gloves, back piece and pantyhose.

Lace decoration on the thigh.

Wanna see another accecories ??
Here it's . . .

Give clear spray and wanna see it looks like polished, nah i wanna those glitter just stay on and not going to fall from it's place.
Choker.

High heels, hair accecories, pins and rose accecories for the long tail wig.



Close up.
Tips and Trick :
1. Using a pipe-shaped object, to help you dye panythose and make lace trim on your thighs.
2. Be careful using a glue gun, I was hit by a heat attack because I was too excited hahaha.
3. Always pay attention to the details of the clothes, use some good references from illustrations or from other cosplayers. So you can get results that are very close to the original image.
4. Don't be lazy looking for things you want in an online store, because I found resin frames and oval resins in different stores. I even measured whether their size could be balanced when later put together hehe
5. use your imagination sometimes do something doesn't t have to be rational, like I make decorations on the back of a dress. I use nail polish and dry leaves so the results look the same as the sparkling with the illustration also the shape as well.



Red leather fabric - Added gold details - Recolor leather with acrylic paint (cz i don't have brown  leather). nail polish etc - Added Pearl - Done.


Best Regards,


Namieka.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you