Sailor Mars - DIY Costume and Accecories

May 18, 2020


Sailor Mars (セーラーマーズ)

       Sailor Mars was created and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi in the Sailor Moon manga series. was known as Rei Hino (火野 レイ) as civilian identity and part of Sailor Soldiers. "I am the Pretty Guardian Who fights for love and for passion! I am Sailor Mars! In the Name of Mars, I'll chatise you!— Sailor Mars' Stock introduction

Sailor Mars. Cr : sailormoon.fandom.com


I bought it second hand from SNS and the price is below the new on ofc.

         Actually, I can't imagine to buy something for myself and don't want to buy anything except to survive in the middle of pandemic. Here I remember about the cosplan I've been made in 2016 about Sailor Moon Series. Actually, there're five of us and I want to highlight that "i don't want to make everyone suffer here" and me just love to make a costume because doing nothing, stressed me a lot. 

        I added chiffon glittered fabric on top of skirt and sailor collar, because I need to make DIY of long gloves, the ribbon at the back also the choker. The materials I used here were available at my home, so don't need to going anywhere. (Except the white long gloves, cz i bought it online to match the material of the basic white costume and the red high heels).

Here's the footage of Sailor Mars Costume :







High heels, Earrings, Forehead Acc.

Match red glittered fabric with the skirt and collar.



Best Regards



Namieka.

      

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you