Namiéka : 波絵夏 | Sakura Kinomoto Cosplay Wand

July 12, 2024

 Cardcaptor Sakura

    Some time ago, I was marathon watching the Cardcaptor Sakura anime and have succeeded in realizing one of Sakura Kinomoto's cosplays well. At first, I thought of making a magic wand that Sakura used to fight the cards. I thought that one day I would make a Sakura dress with a different design, so making a cosplay wand now is a good choice to do.

Sakura Kinoto Cosplay Wand by Namiéka : 波絵夏


Work in Progress - Sakura Kinomoto Cosplay Wand

    I made it with PVC pipe material that I had at home and in the connection I used light iron pipe so that it was easy to cut using a mini saw. For the head on the stick, I used eva foam material which was drawn in such a way, cut and also cut using a cutter and caulk using clay.

    Actually, I feel a bit sorry for making this with makeshift ingredients. I thought of making it with several materials such as silicone mold for this mass product later and resin. However, I was too afraid to spend a decent amount of money at that time, so in the end I felt that sometimes buying products in Chinese e-commerce felt more affordable than making my own. Sometimes regrets do come at the end, but I feel happy that I have tried to make my own wand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you