Namiéka : 波絵夏 | Athy Cosplay Costume & Accessories

July 11, 2024

Suddenly I Became a Princess

    Through this webtoon, I got to know Athy with various costumes with different styles. It's great to be able to embody some of the Athy costumes that I like. Here I didn't make the costumes from scratch. I bought a long pink dress and I plan to remodel the parts of the dress. I was aiming for the lace part at first because it looked so beautiful, but when I looked at the whole detail and the cutting of this dress, I thought I could still change it to make one of Athy's design costumes.


Athy Short Pink Dress

    To be honest, I had the contemplating thought when I wanted to make this cosplan happen. The reason why I wanted to take this design was because I still liked the pink color of Athy's clothes (I also made Athy Debudante's dress from scratch), and I still wanted to have clothes of the same color. The thing that bothered me was, the clothes I was going to make were when Athy was a child, with an adult height (160cm) and then cosplaying children's characters, it felt like there was an inexplicable feeling of difficulty.



    I tried several times to search for references to this short pink dress on Pinterest and found many posts with beautiful tulle materials and sweet lace. Therefore, I decided to keep making it with the hope that one of my desires to make a beautiful dress come true.


Work in Progress

    Here I will show you the long pink dress that I bought and the progress of remodeling and re-sewing some parts. Don't forget the touch of sequins on the skirt and shoulders of this cosplay costume.





    Next, I will share photos of half-finished clothes and also the final result. I changed the ribbon on this dress (at first the ribbon was short, but after looking at the details of the dress again, it turned out that the ribbon was long). Luckily I still have a little glitter red jacquard fabric in my fabric box, so this isn't a difficult thing to do. I also made hair ornaments, a big ribbon on the back of my shirt and also a choker.


    Next is the catalog or final result of making this costume set along with the wig. I do this without a deadline so there is no demand to be as fast as possible. Another nice thing is that I do this during the healing process of lymph node tuberculosis, so this is very helpful to fill my spare time.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omg this is so cute onechaan!!!!! The colour is perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, thank you for stopping by Mao! glad to hear that! anyway, have a nice day <3

      Delete

Thank you