𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐠𝐬 | 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

July 05, 2024

 Tutati Wigs

    I created a sub-account to display some wig styling that I have worked on and currently the account is still in the process of adding content on tutati.wig (instagram). I have a habit of trying out some new types of styling from anime that caught my attention, and now it's the character Frieren from Sousou no Frieren.

Frieren Cosplay Wig Styling | Tutati Wigs

Frieren Wig Styling

    The base of this Frieren wig is the Rukkadevata wig from Genshin Impact and the brand is Manmei. It started with the release of the Frieren anime and it made me want to bring her wig to the real world. Furthermore, this wig will be sold to the public and has been marketed through my Etsy shop.

Rukkadevata Wig Base from Manmei Brand

    This is the second time I have made a double ponytail wig. It feels like I need a lot of practice to solidify the styling of this wig, but I'm happy to be able to try and realize one of my desires through this Frieren wig. I will share a little process of making this wig through the photos below. 





    The wig after being displayed with accessories from Tutati Studio. All of this is available on our e-commerce store.

Frieren Wig Styling by Tutati Wigs







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you