𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 | 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 - 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

January 11, 2024

 Resolution in 2024

    One of my resolutions in 2024 is to create a lot of fanart. I want to practice anatomy and coloring digitally, because honestly I feel stuck because I've never practiced well. I'm actually more comfortable drawing traditionally and semi-realist is one of my skills, so drawing something digitally takes time to master.

Commission : Marianiworks Art Commission (marianiworkss.carrd.co)
Instagram : MAR (@marianiworks) • Instagram photos and videos
Twitter : mar (@marianiworks) / X (twitter.com)

Gojo Satoru in AU (WW Artist)

    I decided to draw digitally because it was easier to do (I didn't need a place to store my paper and drawing tools) so I decided to be more active in drawing digitally. It just so happened that at my old job, one of my jobdesc was designing clothes for shows and I drew them digitally, so I wanted to keep doing that.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Gojo Satoru

    To be honest, my favorite character in JJK is Kento Nanami. But I've never talked about it at all haha. I trained myself to draw Gojo because sometimes I had trouble deciding on the color (shade-lighting) for silver-white object. Sometimes drawing digitally requires imagination and I think seeing a lot of fanart and practicing it directly makes me better at mastering digital drawing.

    I've made two fanart for Gojo and now I'm thinking about making other characters besides the characters in JJK. So please wait for Marianiworks's next work!

Commission : Marianiworks Art Commission (marianiworkss.carrd.co)
Instagram : MAR (@marianiworks) • Instagram photos and videos
Twitter : mar (@marianiworks) / X (twitter.com)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you