𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐢é𝐤𝐚 | 𝐂𝐫𝐞:𝐇𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

June 14, 2024

 My First Cosplay Event in 2024

    It's true that it's the middle of the year now and I don't regret having a memorable first event in 2024 at Cre:Ha Act III. I came to this place to watch my friends perform and also coincidentally the location of this place is very close to where I live, so I took advantage of one of my pending days off to come to this event.

    In my opinion, this is a good event because it is a forum for young people to pour their creativity and is also supported by the Denpasar City government. The place is very comfortable, beautiful, the stage is large with a combination of lighting, sound system and also very good SFX. Don't forget to appreciate the event committee for the success of this event.


Genshin Impact - Lumine Cosplay

    On this occasion, I brought Lumine costume from Genshin Impact which is fanart from Thai illustrator : Zanael. I like the design of this costume because it takes the style of Taisho Roman era.

    One of my friends asked me why I chose this costume and the answer was because it is one of the costumes that is not very revealing and it happens to be my first event in 2024, so I chose something that is comfortable and will boost my confidence.

【Lumine - Genshin Impact】 • cosplay, costume, acc & wig styling | Namiéka : 波絵夏 • fanart | zanael


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you