𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

October 08, 2021

    These are some of the earrings I made because they were inspired by the Tokyo Revengers animation. Previously, I had made Izana, Kakucho, Mitsuya, and Hanma. This time there is the addition of Kazutora in this post. When I uploaded these earrings on e-commerce, someone asked about clip earrings (clip earrings can be used for people who don't have piercings in their ear). So because of this matter, I re-photographed the product to be posted on e-commerce. 


       Ah actually, I had planned to buy the clip earring at first. Unfortunately, the item I ordered was wrong and I ended up using hook earring for my first post on e-commerce. I'm glad that the second purchase was successful and the item I ordered came according to the descriptions, so here I can re-photographed these products.




SHOP : Toko Online tutati.studio | Shopee Indonesia 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you