My First Kpop Album - WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : FNF & OTF

October 16, 2018


 WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : FATE NUMBER FOR


Uh hi, I'm back with new entry! For today, I'll share my kind of WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : Fate Number For and Our Twenty For. These albums were produced in 2017 and this year is memorable for us (INNER CIRCLE) cz it's their first time comeback as four. So that's called FATE NUMBER FOR.

Gladly I can catch up this album with two versions, which is Seoul and LA Version. They took a video shoot in LA and by that you can see beautiful picture was taken with LA as a background. Seoul's package as black and white, you can clearly see from the photo book also the CD, while the LA one as colored version. Sometime I wonder myself why I bought these albums which just contain 2 songs X'D, but hell yeah ! I really fall in luv with the photo book, yas ! that's the matter XD thanks  WINNER !


This is why i bought the album ! They're really stunning in this black and white pict ! uh don't forget to mention about their style ! all perfect ! HAIR STYLE, CONCEPTS PHOTO SHOOT and the CONTENT in this photo book !

.

WHERE IS LA VERSION ????
pls welcome~
kkkkk, I'm sad, this's my first kpop album ! Yea ! WINNER really change me a lot. Previously I really like Japanese culture like cosplay and more, but I turned to like Kpop from WINNER x''D (welcome me as new beginner in Kpop thing). Idk whats wrong with me or the album itself (?) 


the album is very easy to detach, I mean the pages are easily separated







but I take the positive side, here I can easily scan the photos from WINNER members because the photo book pict has been separated ;;;;




WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : OUR TWENTY FOR

Whew, after 4 months of WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : FATE NUMBER FOR released, YG Entertainment give us WINNER 2nd comeback !!! PLS NOTICE ! it's a miracle artist in YG has 2 comeback a year ! and I'm so thankful for that (thank you YG Ent. !).
Their second Single Album released in August 8th, 2017. So, YG always set WINNER comeback with 4 as their trade mark.
The single symbolizes Winner's youth, passion, and special friendship. It also symbolizes the average age of Winner members at 24 and their youth Too bad, I can't continously watching also doing promoting WINNER comeback in my SNS cz I have KKN in the place with minumum internet access ;;;;;;;



WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : OUR TWENTY FOR

So, this album has two versions same as the previous one. I also bought two version, FOR DREAM and FOR YOUTH. WINNER always try new genre for their song, for this opportunity they tried disco funk, trop house and dancehall.  "Love Me Love Me" is a disco song with a catchy hook, while "Island" is a tropical house track, which talks about romantic feelings with the unique theme of "island" and interesting lyrics. Thanks to YOON, MINO, HOONY for composing also JINU has his own contribution in this album, I do also hope he will release / composing in their next WINNER comeback songs hehe amen.

BONUS :

WINNER SINGLE ALBUM : FNF AND OTF

I didn't take a pict of WINNER posters. Yea, I always bought the first press, so I got the poster by free. It's two side poster, so if you want to see WINNER member's face, maybe you can buy two version of their album instead hehe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you