Met Sakuya and King TW Cosplayer - ANICULT 2016 -

October 21, 2018

 ANICULT 2016

Japanese Culture event was held in Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya. The event itself has lot of contents, but my focus was on the cosplay content like Meet and Greet with the guest stars also I really want to buy their merchandise. I think it's their 3rd time ANICULT was held.

Their facebook page header - ANICULT 2016

Well, honestly I didn't expect myself to take a part n any of Japanese Culture event outside Bali. I really didn't expect my name to be written on the cosplayer's list to go up on ANICULT 2016 stage and have the opportunity to do coswalk with the costume I submitted to the walk competition. I cosplaying as Hatsune Miku - Setsugetsuka. To be honest, the costumes were already done in 2014 and I took a photo shoot in late 2015, just wanna save it as portfolio of costume I've been done.

ANICULT also share the schedule from Saturday till Sunday to help us find the schedule of our artist / cosplayer we want to meet and so on. Actually, I went to ANICULT with three friends and the other two we met in Surabaya were my friend from Bali too, surprisingly we discuss to share room together to minimize the budget of our travel time to Surabaya hehe. We did it perfectly, we are who's going from Bali take a flight on Friday, cz my friend as judges of this event and the committee said she had to come one day earlier to attend the press. Sadly, the airplane we choose make an apology for the delaying. Yes, we had to wait in the airport about one hour to get the next flight time. I hope she is okay with that though. She already prepared everything for three days and unfortunately the first day we had passed like ya. . .


ANICULT 2016 SCHEDULE
 On the first day, I cosplaying as Sonoda Umi from Love Live ! School Idol Project. I wear the new costume. Before we're going to Tunjungan Plaza, I had mini photo shoot with Dita Photograph. Kkkk, it's just because the back yard match with my costume theme that day.

《Love Live! School Idol Project》
"Flower Theme Card Illustration Ver." .
園田海未 CN Namieka | P b Dita Photograph






The five of us didn't forget to take a pict together before going to the venue.
Ready to go !

The day that will last forever in my mind is . . .
Saturday, May 28th, 2018 ! ANICULT arrange booth for us (cosplayer, event visitors and more) to take a pict with our favourite guest. Yup, there's a limit time cz we had to pay and the line of visitors who want to take a pict with guest star is really long. I patiently wait till the line end and that time I really nervous ! I mean I'll take a picture with the person I adore, which is King TW Cosplayer guys ! I'm just not ready X'D My heart can't take it hehe. But I wanna thanks to my friend Tsukichun who is willing to help me reach the booth also volunteered to take a pict of me and King TW too ! We (the visitors of the booth) just had few minutes for take selfie, and I just melted beside King TW Cosplayer !
I always remember what she said "Oh you're a beauty !" OMG ! can I collaps now ? Oh nope you can't Eka ! Take a pict together and then sleep ! kkkk I just say thank you to her. I'm just too nervous and bcs I can't speak Chinese, I had a trouble I think hehe.







Kkkk, my friend said that I look like scared cat beside King TW Cosplayer. I'm sorry babe, I'm just too confused act in front of her. Actually we have same height. We use same boots, mine has 9cm ans she does. My friend Nyanya also has good memories to meet his favourite cosplayer from Japan - Sakuya ! She had tears cz of the enjoyment. Sakuya also noticed Nyanya, the person who meet her today as the person who's really talk active with her in the twitter. CONGRTAS NYANYA ! this enjoyment was spread to all of us there ! Sakuya also take a pict of them and posted it on her instagram. Great ! this level of fangirling we also hope to be in the future. I should learn Chinese for King TW though ! >_<


The first day of the event I use to buy merchandise from guest cosplayer. Oops ! The committee is the one who sell the merchandise ~ I bought Sakuya, King and Hana Baozi Photo Book. To be honest, I'm bit too late, Sakuya brought lot of merch and cz I luv her make up also the photo shoot results, I want to buy the Kuroshitsuji ~ The latest version of Kuroshitsuji, well she brought two version, sadly I just get the older version. The version I want was sold out ;;;;;; and you know it's just their first day and the merch already sold out ;;;;;;; OMG
King TW bring two photo books, but the other version has shounen ai vibes and I already give up to buy it. I don;t wanna my family to look it up hehe. For Baozi Hana - Touken Ranbu photo book was my friend wish list, she can't join us to Surabaya.

These are certificate of our completion in ANICULT 2016's COSWALK. It's Nyanya and Namieka~

Photo books, Official Coscards and Certificates from ANICULT 2016 Event

 

The Second Day of ANICULT 2016

The final day~ It's coswalk competition day everyone~
We need to registered our name before going to join the coswalk competition. We're in rush that time cz the email said it's up to 12 A.M to register our name for coswalk and we need to go to the 6th floor of Tunjungan Plaza that time. I already lost my breath. Nyanya and I has consecutive coswalk number, I'm number 12 and Nyanya number 11 or 13 (CMIIW).
Here is the contestans of ANICULT 2016 - Coswalk Competition



Bali's Coplayer : Namieka - Nyanya - Tsukichun

We had lot of fun
Nyanya and Namieka on stage | P : Tsukichun

We need to queue to join this meet and greet. Sakuya and King TW has same session of meet and greet, you can obviously see them beside each other. Ah committee give them different chair, but you can see them clearly hehe. 




The queue of King TW Meet and Greet

aw ! She gives me her signature, cute drawing also write my cosplay name - Nmaieka.

Nyanya who luv Sakuya that much already see her in the Meet and Greet :D I want her to meet Sakuya at close range.
Finish~~~
It's already two years but the enjoyment seeing our favourite cosplayer in the person really meant that much for us. I wanna thank you so much for all the committee of ANICULT 2016, who bring Sakuya and King TW to us (Indonesia cosplayer and visitors). I'm really grateful for this experience. We had lot of fun in Surabaya for four days and three night.
Thanks to my friend who gave me dispensation for this, of course after that I worked hard to pay my absence by working as an event committee on the campus hehe. All need sacrifice if you want to know. I also the follow-up exam at the end of the semester to come to Surabaya which is ANICULT 2016 event. Actually I almost didn't leave and gave up my money that I had used for booking flights, hosting and others, but God give me the opportunity to take this event and finally finish it well. Even though we didn't bring the trophies to Bali, this is a valuable experience that we will never forget :)

.


ANICULT 2016
28-29 MAY 2018
Surabaya - Tunjungan Plaza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you