WINNER 2nd ALBUM : EVERYD4Y

May 19, 2018

Oh hi :) long time no see ! it's quite rush here in real life. I couldn't resist the fact that i'm on the last semeter this year :) oh God ! I'm sure to face the reality really soon !
but hey ! there again :3 I luv to see our bby WINNER on April comeback :3
YG sure have a speciality to troll us huh :") (I've been waiting and heard that WINNER will coming back on Feb 2018, and delayed till April :"))) oh we got FATE NUMBER FOR (4.4.4) date realesed again . .
hm . . . I think 4 is really special for WINNER :) uh, yeah can't deny it :) Good luck babies :3
.
.
Oh well, I'm here to share my happiness around you guys who want to buy WINNER 2nd Album : EVERYD4Y . I bought 2 version indeed, so you can compare it , which one is best for you :)
but for me, these albums are really the best !
Glad YG has just 2 version released :) I know lot of kpop idol these days released their album more than 2 version, and for me it's too much :") bcs it's hard to afford it all bcs i want to have all of the album version :) pardon me though hehe .

WINNER 2ND ALBUM EVERYD4Y

someone on the Instgram had asked me, which one is better for non fans to buy it . Well, I recommand you the day version (blue one) . It's a best gift you can give to your friend and also WINNER is really working hard for the 12 songs :) proud of you guys !
My favourite song in this album is :
* EVERYD4Y
* AIR
* LUXURY
* HELLO

but alllll of the songs is incredible ! I can't choose it at first, but as long as time passed I know where is my heart to be :)
to be honest, this's their full length album in 4 years :)))) I know Inseo (INNER CIRCLE) is really thirsty about comeback and our star (WINNER)  pull out their best to finish this album for US ~!
thank you Kang Seung Yoon, Lee Seunghoon, Song Minho and Kim Jinwoo ! you're the best and keep it up to walk in flower road together with Inseo and Team WINNER.

Okay , let's unboxing the album :D
EVERYD4Y album is consists of 12 songs , which is EVERYDAY as their title track . The new song added such us : AIR, FOR, SPECIAL NIGHT, WE WERE, LA LA, HELLO, LUXURY and ofc EVERYDAY also we got MINO solo : TURN OFF THE LIGHTS (fyi, YG has uploaded a piece of this song before date released on his SNS - Instagram ) and two of WINNER song from Japan album (Our Twenty For) : RAINING and HAVE A GOOD DAY added in Korea version hehe .


UNBOXING : DAY VERSION
what we get from this version :
`CD
`116 pages photobook
`28 pages lyric book
`5 pcs postcard
`1 pc random polaroid (4 type)
`2 pcs random photocard (from 8 type)
`1 pc random selfie photocard (5 type)
`1 pc random sticker (4 type)
`1st press poster (I got this cz i ordered before the album released :) )
WINNER 2ND ALBUM (EVERYD4Y) : DAY VERSION

UNBOXING : NIGHT VERSION
WINNER 2ND ALBUM (EVERYD4Y) : NIGHT VERSION
You can see it clearly by the color different, but when i opened the photobook also lyric book - it's all different tho . If you're interested with WINNER member photograph results in LA , I recommand you to buy 'DAY VERSION' . It's something fresh to see the lyric book with scenery picture . They good at snapping picture :b

nah if you see the sticker set on my 'NIGHT VERSION' , there're already on my back phone case kkkk . Guess it why it's gone from the pict i've shared kkk


1ST PRESS POSTER
WINNER 2ND ALBUM (EVERYD4Y) : POSTER
It's double side poster, someone said that YG's has been change WINNER poster to double side ver. since FATE NUMBER FOR era (?) CMIIW
This WINNER pict that I take for the poster is from their comeback teaser , you can see it on WINNER official Instagram (@winnercity ) also YG has shared it too on his SNS (thank you Papa YG, get well soon !)
Ah, ya the best thing from WINNER comeback is family support such us iKON and the other person that I can't mention it all from YG FAMILY (thank you so much and bless you guys!) .

Have a good day and see you on next post :D
best regards :
Namieka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you