AQUORS IN BALI

November 03, 2016

Love Live! Sunshine!! - AQUASHINE

Love Live! Sunshine!! . Source : Google


Heyo ! I'm back~
Me finally agreed to take a team project again 🙏 I hope we do it well . Have you been watching Love Live! School Idol Project ? Ya, the series was ended and now we've Love Live Sunshine (ラブライブ!サンシャイン!!)
This's another story of idol's life 😂 haha .
Pardon me to do a comparison betwen these two 😰. At first when I watching this anime, I see a resemblance~ the background stories of young girl who want to be an idol, the amount of members, and so on~
Here in Bali , we do a team project of Love Live! Sunshine!! . Our name is "AQUASHINE" 🌊🌊🌊 🐳🐋🐟
And we've our own Fanpage. (https://www.facebook.com/AquaShineBali/) 
Do visit and like ya ! :3

Our fanpage - AQUASHINE

Actually I'm a bit sad bcs one of my friend did not join this project due to personal reason :") but she kindly keep supporting me and encouraging this project /thank you so much/ ❤
I'll take a lead of "Mari Ohara" . I like the other one like Dia . Wwwww I jumping to the 3rd student role again 😌 /Like Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Project/ kkkkk
Hope I can do her role well 🙏
Please support us and waiting for our performance on the stage 💪

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you