BUNGA CITRA LESTARI AND ARTTITUDE 4

04.58.00

Friday, 28th September 2k16

This morning I've a plan to do our task together in near Art Centre ~ we've to searching information about this singer, make a moodboard also creating mind mapping . This is task for 'Kostum Pagelaran' subject and our team get Bunga Citra Lestari as the singer we should make a costume for her concert !
Bunga Citra Lestari is one of famous singer from Indonesia , she's an actress , model and commercial star . You can see about her bio through Google ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Bunga Citra Lestari
So now we're gather in the place where indicated and our task was made by collecting data from each person , so we can shorten working time ❤
I took a pict around us /killing time bcs waiting just do nothing is kinda bored for me/
Snap , snap , snap !

ARTTITUDE 4

Around 11 A.M we almost finished the task , then me and my friend wanna come to the ARTTITUDE 4 - NOSTALGILA who created by DKV Major . The event took a place in Art Centre , yea we can go there by walking by the way ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
On the way to the event

So me and my friends come there together and took a pict in the entrence ! FYI , this event was held once in 2 years, and now this event was held over three days . So today is the 4th of ARTTITUDE event . All the participants are student from DKV major  . DKV was shorten from Visual Communication Design or in Bahasa is Desain Komunikasi Visual .

In total there were 20 participants in this event /CMIIW/ and each team contain 7 people . Our goal here of course to visit our friend's booth . She also guiding us to see all the booths in this event . Thank you so much ! ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ
My friend's booth

Traditional food for the ceremony in Bali

In front of my friend's booth , there a booth with game card as their main theme . Oh yes ! We tried them . Actually there're a reward if we can win this game , but too bad the reward was sold in the first day ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ /we came in the 2nd day/ . Oh ya , they said that the best time to come here is from the afternoon to the evening , bcs all the booth will be opened up !
Card stage !

It was refreshing to come here . You know ? The theme for this year is 'Nostalgila', so you can see a lot of game , food , cartoon and music were created in the 90's !
Wah ! Great ! Feel like come back to our childhood memories ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Me also playing Mystic Messenger there ❤

Oh ya ! There're booths that caught my attention . The first one is animation booth .Yes, they created an animation to be showed in this event . We can see their hardwork through a screen in front of their booth and the second one is 90's cartoon, they even sell t-shirt with 90's cartoon drawing on it , you can bring you own t-shirt and get printed there ! 

I tried one of traditional game which is Dengkleng ! It's so nostalgic ! Although I'm so shy tried this game , I still tried them LOL therefore me just ended up quickly . Cr : Rina

Booth with Tajog is kinda interesting ! Tajog was one of traditional game in Bali . You should walking using that bamboo , but it kinda scared for me, bcs you should maintain the balance to keep over the Tajog ! I did not dare to try, so we just pass this booth ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Of ya my friend from DKV has a traditional food as their booth theme . It just amazing for me to see those food ornaments ! Tbh I don't really know about the stories behind these foods ;_; 

In the end of our last trip in ARTTITUDE, we've lot of fun ! Memorizing those old stories , our childhood memories ๐Ÿ˜Œ .  Glad can visit our friend's booth and sightseeing all of the booths in this event !
Hope your event got a great success !!
Bonus pict :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts