MINO SOLO DEBUT AND ALBUM RELEASED

February 11, 2019

FIANCÉ BY MINO
MINO - 아낙네 (FIANCÉ)



Have you heard about MINO solo debut last November ? Aw ! everyone just hyped up cz it's has been delayed for really long time heuh.  If you're YHS SNS follower, sure you will be know about recent updates.
( )
.
Gosh !

After long waiting, finally Mino solo debut date is released. It's just nine days apart after EVERYWERE TOUR IN JKT ! (Mino solo was on Nov 26th, 2018). Well, to be honest I promise to myself to buy just one album of Mino (Fyi, there're two type of albums).

The rumors said, WINNER will release new song after this. So I think it's better to spend my money for both of them by buying one album for each (Mino solo & WINNER album). So, here I am__ the one who's already break the promise and buy both version of Mino solo debut album :") Sorry WINNER, I will support your next comeback with full album please :") Why YG Ent tend to release physical album just for one song ? :" 

FYI : So, the rumor is right. After Mino solo debut, it's the time for WINNER release new song that called "MILLIONS" (I think it's just weeks after Mino promotion and for me it's like a surprise ! Well, who's gonna know the next step of YG Entertainment promotion ? The timing is just too short; concert-mino solo debut-winner single. I hope they're alraight with the thight schedule ;;;; 



MINO SOLO ALBUM : XX
YELLOW AND RED VERSION
I got two double side posters for purchasing two albums.


TOP : RED VERSION
BOTTOM :YELLOW VERSION

The album is folded !
The photobook is attached in the left side, so you can't lift it. 
On the center is the CD place and the right side is for sticker set, artbook, book mark and polaroid set.


YELLOW VERSION


RED VERSION


Double side poster for first press.
It's super big ! I compared it with WINNER double side poster and this one is really wide.


Folding paper was filled with lyric from XX album.


RED VERSION
I prefer the red version, I'm fall in love with the design also they had different costume for each photobooks. (
Still this one is the best choices for me, among those two types of album).



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you